Saturday, March 12, 2011

My New L♥VE: Card Making!

I have recently started card making and I couldn't be more in love!  I have always loved sending out greeting cards to brighten another person's day, but had never really thought about making them from scratch.  About a week ago, I became a club member of Spring Day and after receiving the large shipment of things I had ordered, I got inspired!  I have always wanted to start two types of ministry at church: A Card Making Ministry and a Women's Prayer Ministry.  They just never happened.

Now, since I am having so much fun making these cards, I've discovered a whole other level of creativity inside of me.  I MUST use this talent to serve GOD and to give honor and glory to HIM!  I am praying that the LORD guides these desires in me and molds them according to His will and plan for me.

Just HAD to share my very first card creation--I am SO proud of it!  :D

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment