Thursday, April 21, 2011

~ Guidance, Hope and Peace ~





~ Prayer for Guidance, Hope and Peace ~


Heavenly Father, You have promised to guide me, instruct me, and direct my steps. I need to hear Your voice, know Your will, sense Your guidance. I acknowledge You as the One who is wholly and uniquely able and qualified to lead and direct my life. I thank You that You have not asked me to try and figure everything out, to trust in my own reasoning, or to rely upon my understanding of what is best for me.




Thank You that You have come, not to trouble me, but to give me Your rest; not to confuse me, but to give me clarity; not to bind me, but to free me; not to stress me, but to quiet me. Thank You for a peace that endures the trial, overcomes the battle, conquerors the foe, and keeps me steady through the storm.
Father, thank You for being the God of hope and my hope. You alone are the source and the reason for my hope. Because of You, I can pray in hope; walk in hope; believe in hope; endure in hope; overcome in hope; live in hope.


I believe that as You guide me I will find strength in Your grace, power in Your Spirit, assurance in Your Word, contentment in Your provision, fulfillment in Your purpose. I ask that You will open every door that needs to be opened and close every door that needs to be closed. Lead me and bring me into Your desired place. I want to walk each day with Your peace in my heart. Thank You, Father, that no matter what, I can put my complete trust in You.



In Jesus' name,


Amen.

Measures_of_Grace


::: The Measure :::


Let the grace of the Lord be the measure of your sufficiency;
let the peace of the Lord be the measure of your quietness;
let the power of the Lord be the measure of your strength;
let the goodness of the Lord be the measure of your contentment;
let the love of the Lord be the measure of your service;
let the faithfulness of the Lord be the measure of your trust;
let the beauty of the Lord be the measure of your worship;
let the fullness of the Lord be the measure of your joy;
let the sovereignty of the Lord be the measure of your confidence;
let the promises of the Lord be the measure of your expectations;
let the coming of the Lord be the measure of hope.
"You are my portion, O Lord." ~Psalm 119:57 AMP

No comments:

Post a Comment