Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The Bright Side...



Sure.  Today was not the greatest of days.
Until, I decided to turn it into one by looking at the bright side.
Here are some "bright side" moments from my day today. 

GOD relieved me from a heavy financial burden.
I was blessed with being able to sleep in.
I received my favorite perfume (birthday gift).
I enjoyed  a lot of down time before going in to work. 
I started my first art journal page and it's lovely.
I received happy mail from Simon Says Stamp.
I completed V's Sweet challenge project for March.  
I decided to play in three different challenges.
My room is warm and cozy on a cold day. 

I truly believe that you can control the way you react to things.
The second I decided to look on the bright side,
things actually started feeling brighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment