Thursday, June 9, 2011

Philippians 4:13 -- Praise Report


Praise the LORD!  Another promise delivered and backed up by GOD's Throne!!!  Your Word is TRUE and You indeed ARE faithful and keep Your end of promises.  LORD, I am overjoyed, because this afternoon I whispered to myself that it would be almost impossible to finish reading the articles PLUS doing my reading response, and OHH am I glad YOU proved me wrong--yet again!!!!!! :D  I LOVE it when You show off like that to impress me!!!  I am sure Heaven chuckled today when You heard me think that for a second.  Thank You, Precious Savior and King of the universe for helping me complete my assignments.


Now I want to ask that You be with me tomorrow.  We have to meet at the Metropolitan Museum of Art and we'll be there till approximately 7:30 PM.  I'm worried, because the Sabbath is going to be so close and I would really love it if I could be home by Sabbath.  Is there anything You can do to help me out with this one?  I also hope that You don't allow the professor to lower my grade because of the class I missed class last Saturday or if I end up having to leave earlier than everyone else tomorrow, due to the Sabbath.  Lord, if I choose to be faithful to You, then please, work things out for me, I beg You.  I know that You will figure out a way to make it work.  I trust You.  And I don't need to know how You'll do it.  All I need to know is that I can be confident that You will come through for me!  I'm praising You ahead of time!  Oh, my heart rejoices, O LORD, for You have been good to me!!!  I love you, JESUS!!!!!!!!  I praise Your Beautiful Name!!!!!!!!!  Blessed be the Majestic and Omnipotent LORD, my GOD!!!!!! :D  MUAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!  Hugs and Kisses for YOU!!!!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment