Thursday, September 8, 2011

A Million Thanks!


Wow, LORD!  You have once again outdone Yourself!!! Thank You, thank You, thank You!!!!!!!!! :D  I couldn't be happier right now!!! 


First, thank You for an amazing day yesterday at work.  I am so thankful to You that I absolutely love my new teacher and the new aide who will be working with us in the class.  At first I wasn't sure how to feel, but You  have truly blessed me.  And I know it's early on in the year, but I already feel blessed to be working with both these ladies!!! I praise You, Father!!!!!!! :D


Thank You also for a wonderful first day of school this new semester.  I am loving my professor, Candice Barriteau-Phaire.  She's fun and I am loving the assignments that we'll be doing in class!  They sound like SO much fun!!!  Please allow me to learn TONS this semester.  I hope that I also like my new professor today as much!  I hope I also get to have fun and enjoy her class.  Thank You for these amazing blessings You've gifted me with thus far!!! :D


I want to trust that what You are doing is wise and that even if I don't understand, You know best and You know well what You are doing in my favor!!! I feel SO blessed already, and this is only the beginning!!!!!!!! :D  Thank You, thank You and thank You once again, Precious Savior!!!!!!! :D  To You be the glory and honor and all the majesty!!!!!!!  My heart is so grateful and joyful because of Your wondrous works!!!!! :D


In Jesus' Name.  Amen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment