Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Thankful To The Living GOD!


Wow, what a glorious day it has been!!!  My heart overjoys with gratitude towards the Almighty and the living GOD I serve!!!!!!!  Today, GOD has given me more than plenty of reasons to smile!!! :D  I am SO thankful to my Creator for His Son Jesus and for the love He pours out to me without measure!!!  Today has been one of those days where I have seen, first-hand, GOD's love and His quick answer to my prayers!!!  I can hardly even believe it, but GOD has truly outdone Himself and has spoiled me rotten--rotten I tell ya!!! Hahaha! (:

I had a gorgeous devotional early this morning and spending time with JESUS never felt sweeter!!!  After the study of His Word,  I remember praying for something specific in the prayer and I just poured out my heart to Him, believing in His power to deliver and answer my prayer.  I just didn't expect for Him to answer SO quickly, but I couldn't be more enthralled that He answered right away!!!!  :D

I sent out a few e-mail messages upon praying.  Within approximately half an hour, the e-mail responses all started coming back with favorable replies to what I had requested from these companies I had contacted.  Every single one of them gave an affirmative "Yes" to my request.  Tell me I don't serve a Mighty GOD and I will... no wait, HE will prove you wrong!!!!!!

My lips can't sing Your praises enough, Father.  Please, receive my heart-felt thanks for everything that You have done in my favor today!!!  Not to mention, all the other little perks that tagged along today!!! (;  I hope I have a great rest of this week.  Thank You for quieting my soul at a moment when I most needed it.  Your timing is always precise and perfect!!!

I guess this means You want me to continue asking for this.  This is in Your plans for me.  In that case, I couldn't be happier!!! :D  Thank You for taking care of every little detail in my life--including the hobbies that my heart has learned to love and express through art and creativity.

Teach me to ask for other things in my life in the correct manner that You want me to ask for them, so that I may receive them from You, because that's the only way they'll be in tune with Your will!  SO glad I got to experience that once again today!!!   THANK YOU!!!  I love you, my LORD and Savior and those words fall short of what my love for You truly is!!!!  XOXOXO

Give me a good night's rest.  Thank You for taking the time to listen to me.  Speak to me throughout the night.  In the loving Name of JESUS, I ask all these things.  Amen!

With love,

Gri

No comments:

Post a Comment